Monday 6 November 2017

Accelerated Shift

This week at our staff meeting we were looking at accelerated shift in our learners. This year our inquiry focus is around maths, I have found one of my students who has made accelerated shift this year and I have been very impressed with their results so far. I am still needing to GLOSS test this student but the data below from a PAT test suggests that this student is one who has made significant process this year. In our meeting we looked at how Learn, Create and Share has an impact on accelerated shift and from looking at this particular students blog and how they have shared their work this year it is clear to see that the Learn, Create and Share process has been invaluable to this students learning and improvement. Can't wait to see how this student achieves in there GLOSS which I will complete in the next week or so. Will be able to update the progress when this has been done so watch this space!




No comments:

Post a Comment

RPI Day Two: Know your Learners as Readers

For our week 2 RPI I had to jump in a few days early as we have our year 5 and 6 camp starting this week! So I was very lucky to be able to ...